Get Plugged In!
We want you to be relevant, because God gifted you to play an important part in the Body of Christ.
Our personalized process is designed to help you find your role at Ethnos in a way that matches your abilities and provides accountability.
Let’s love God together!
BECOME A MINISTRY PARTNER
Teamwork. Accountability. Impact.
What does it mean to be a Ministry Partner?
It means that you move from attending to belonging—from being a spectator to being a player. This step is significant in your spiritual growth, because it is a step to embrace accountability.
What can a Ministry Partner do?
- Voting in business meetings.
- Eligible for leadership positions.
- Use of facilities in alignment with our ministry purposes.
How long does the Ministry Partnership last?
The partnership lasts a year and is renewed on annual basis.
What are the steps to become a Ministry Partner?
- APPLICATION: Submit the Ministry Partnership application.
- INTERVIEW: Set a meeting with one of our leaders.
- TRAINING: Attend the session for our new ministry partners.
- AGREEMENT: Sign the partnership agreement.
- WELCOMING: Be welcome into the team!
Get the big picture of our ministry.
Ministry Partnership Application
Become our Ministry Partner.
Before I came to Ethnos, I was often lost in the crowd in some of the churches I attended. It was refreshing to become a ministry partner of a church that provides personalized care and that seeks to be biblical, loving, and relevant. Maybe you are also looking for a place to get plugged in. At Ethnos, you will find a community where you will learn to love God and serve Him with devotion.