Welcome to Kids Zone!
We want your children to love God with all their heart. Our Kids Zone program (Preschool to 6th Grade) is designed to help your child discover God’s love by learning the biblical history of salvation in chronological order in an environment that is safe, engaging, and loving.
Kids Zone Coordinator
We look forward to teaching your child about God’s love!
- Children learn the Bible in chronological order
- One Story is a customized curriculum from Firm Foundations, CEF, and other sources carefully weaved together to ensure the most solid biblical content.
- Preschool and Elementary classes
- PowerPoint visuals
- Engaging music from Seeds Family Worship series
- Creative crafts and review games
- Activities for auditory, tactile, and visual learning styles
- Parents receive weekly emails with lesson details for Sunday, so they can help the child memorize the verse for Sunday in advance.
- Children present a monthly review in the Worship Service on the first Sunday of the month.
- We require background checks of all teachers and helpers.
View our curriculum
Contact us for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org
“I like my friends in Kids Zone
and I love Jesus.”
“I like to learn the stories of
the Bible in order.”
“I enjoy the songs and I like my teachers.”
Armor Quest for kids
If your kids enjoy building LEGO® creations, they will love playing Armor Quest! We built it just for them! Help them build the full armor of God as they answer Bible questions. Select the character and level and begin the Quest! Once you get the full armor, print your own coloring page! Play and learn!