Welcome to Jubilate! Choir
Ethnos partners with Jubilate! to offer children a high quality experience of sacred music. Jubilate Choir was established by Jessica Bates and Chloe Grein with the goal of providing home-schooling families a great musical experience for their children. The choir practices once a week and performs a concert for Easter and Christmas. Parents may register their children for the preschool choir, junior, and chorus.
- Selective sacred music.
- Three choirs: Preschool (ages 3-4), Junior (ages 5-7), Chorus (ages 8-18).
- Designed for home-schooling families.
- Weekly practice on Thursdays from 1:30-3:35 PM.
- Easter and Christmas performances.
- Concerts include live instrumentalist and professional musicians.
I like the songs at Jubilate! We listen to the CD during the week and we practice on Thursdays. Mrs. Jessica and Mrs. Chloe help us learn the songs and they are very patient with us. I like the concerts because we sing with all the choirs and with nice instruments.